Windshield Chip Repair
Arizona's Harsh Environment
It's a forgone conclusion that if you live in Arizona, you'll get rock chips in your cars windshield. With the wide use of granite in landscaping, increasing construction and the lack of rain, millions of potential windshield breaking stones exist on Arizona's roads. Add our extreme temperatures and you have a recipe for small windshield chips that turn into long cracks. The good news is that those irritating little rock chips can be repaired, saving you the cost and hassle of windshield replacement.
Utilizing the Fas-Break windshield repair system, we can restore the integrity of your windshield, saving you time and money. Plus, all repairs are warrantied for the life of your vehicle. Don't wait for road vibrations and changes in temperature to make that chip run across your entire windshield requiring replacement. Contact us today.
- Environmentally Friendly. Repairing rather than replacing keeps millions of non-recyclable windshields out of our landfills.
- Time Savings. The Fas-Break windshield repair system is faster than replacement and retains the original windshields seal.
- Convenience. Our FREE Mobile Service and Same-Day Service work to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Cost Savings. Chip repairs are cheaper than replacement and if you have comprehensive insurance coverage, it could be no cost to you. No insurance? Ask about our in-shop specials.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Fas-Break windshield repair is guaranteed not to crack, discolor or fail for as long as you own your car.
Peace of Mind
Best Glass is fully licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind. Maintaining an A+ record with the Better Business Bureau since 1991, we're committed to doing business right and putting your safety and satisfaction first. Need more information? We're here to help.
How to Contact Us
To speak with one of our experts today, call 602-437-2378
or contact us online: